With its style and enjoyable driving dynamics, SEAT’s popularity can’t be underestimated. Not only can most models in its comprehensive range compete well against other makes of car, but SEATs can also represent greater value for money in some instances. As such, finding the right warranty for this worthy roadster is essential.
When you protect your SEAT with a warranty from MotorEasy, you’ll be covered in the event of a wide variety of situations. With our warranty plans, you don’t have to worry about paying for unexpected repair costs, meaning you can get back to doing what you do best: driving your SEAT like a pro!
Why Do I Need A Warranty For My SEAT?
Our warranties are designed to offer the best combination of cover and value, delivering many features that aren’t available with a SEAT manufacturer warranty. Our plans cover:
- Failures identified during MOTs and servicing
- Wear and tear – a feature not present in a standard SEAT manufacturer warranty
- Consequential damage as standard, meaning repairs or replacements are covered when directly impacted by a failure
- Failures caused by overheating
- Air conditioning problems
The Benefits Of A MotorEasy Warranty
Having a MotorEasy warranty for your SEAT means you will also have access to benefits like:
- Our monitored repair process tracking workshop progress and ensuring work is completed to agreed standards
- We pay network garages directly, meaning you are never out of pocket
- Access to our network of 10,000 garages nationwide
- Collection and delivery from your home or work
- 24/7 online booking
- Free online account area where you can create a digital logbook for your car, with access to useful reminder dates and a range of value-add discounts
MotorEasy provides warranties across the SEAT range and these benefits are available for warranties on all manufacturers. Enter your registration and mileage in our quote engine to choose a plan tailored to your SEAT's age and condition. You can also opt for a Lite plan, designed to pay-out in the event that your car has broken down and needs roadside recovery.
SEAT Reliability: A MotorEasy Study
The MotorEasy Reliability Index measures the dependability of a car, as an average of the frequency and cost of repairs for over 1,200 models. It reveals some of the hidden costs of ownership, as well as the likelihood of something going wrong. Each model is given a reliability score ranging from -100 (red), for a high frequency and/or high cost of repair, through to +100 (green), where there is a low frequency and cost of repair.
The index also includes model-specific data on:
- The typical repairs needed for each model, including the percentage of claims for engine, gearbox, electrical system, suspension, braking system and fuel system repairs.
- The average cost for each of the above types of repairs
Select from the list below to view SEAT reliability index data:
How Do I Get A SEAT Warranty With MotorEasy?
To take out a SEAT warranty with MotorEasy, please enter your registration number where prompted on the warranty quote journey of our website. After filling in a few details, you’ll be presented with a free quote based on the information you provided.
We’re also able to discuss your warranty over the phone. To go over any specific requirements you may have relating to your SEAT’s cover, call us on freephone 0800 131 0001.
Recent SEAT Repair Costs
It can be quite overwhelming when faced with repair costs to your car. To help you better understand why a SEAT warranty is essential, we’ve put together this brief guide to different SEAT models and their associated repair costs with our technicians:
- Alhambra: Perfect for all the family, the Alhambra combines style, space and practicality, not to mention safety, which is why repair work on this vehicle tends to come as somewhat of a surprise. Although common issues can cost a over £200 to fix, a SEAT warranty from MotorEasy will save you having to deal with them altogether.
- Altea: Sporty-looking and with great handling and efficient engine capacity, the Altea’s common repair costs range between £200 and almost £700. Give yourself peace of mind driving this car with a comprehensive warranty from MotorEasy.
- Ibiza: This well-equipped, compact car is certainly reliable on the road, but the repairs it requires can be costly; depending on the job, you’re looking at between £100 and just shy of £2,000! Avoid the burden of unnecessary repair costs with a SEAT warranty from MotorEasy.
- Leon: Looking for a great estate car? The Leon has certainly got your back, but when it comes to repairs, bigger jobs are expensive; for example, engine repairs can come to over £1,000, and let’s face it, no one wants a bill that high. Make unnecessary repair costs a thing of the past with a SEAT warranty from MotorEasy.
- Toledo: A no-nonsense family car that ticks all the boxes, the Toledo is very reliable, and this is reflected in its repair costs; the most common problems can usually be fixed for between two and four hundred pounds, but these can still escalate quickly. It would be good to remove the hassle of paying entirely with a comprehensive SEAT warranty from MotorEasy.